Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Go Go Go Joseph.....

hooray! after 2 hours of trying we've finally booked tickets to go see the new production of 'Joseph' in the west end.
I dont even want to think about how much it's going to cost us, top price seats, london hotel for the night, dogs in kennels (arrghh 4 nights they are going to have to be because of the drop off and collection limited times!) .
my only bargain was the coach travel down there... £24 return for both of us.. hurrah!
BUT seeing as the tv show ' Any Dream Will Do' was one of the few things to make me laugh and smile over the last couple of weeks I'm really looking forward to it!

Off to look at local theatre and see what's on now:)

2 comments:

A Creative World said...

I am so jealous you're going to see it. YAY!

A Creative World said...

Sorry, it's me Cath lol!