Friday, June 24, 2011

better late than never

Well I finally finished the ATDML challenge no 5 last night. It was to do a LO that included lots of journalling. I therefore thought about using some paper that did most of the work for me.

I had a fab time last weekend dedicating time to getting crafty again. It's so nice to feel like i've finally scrapped some pictures, saved some stories, and used up some stash!

going to try and do some more LO's soon, just during the busy weeks it seems easier to get cards done.. they dont take up so much space on the desk!

In other news: Alanna has finally learnt how to pull herself up to standing! hurrah!! except now of course she's obsessed by climing over things and finding stairs! she spent yesterday afternoon climbing in and out of the dog bed!

1 comment:

Sue Jones said...

Gorgeous! I want it to go on for another week!