ok, suzanne tagged me so here goes:
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
ooh, so many places. if i am allowed to build one house, surely i've got enough money to build a few right?
in the UK, then i would choose Charmouth, in dorset, many happy holidays as a child there.
in Australia, it would be Mornington Peninsula in Victoria. quiet, beautiful, but near enough to a big city:)
2. What's your favourite article of clothing?
hmm, my lovely layered brown skirt from Debenhams. goes with loads of things and makes me feel girly!
3. Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex?
arms. weird i know.but nicely toned arms..
4. What's the last CD that you bought?
honestly can't remember. last CD i downloaded was Jack JOhnson. Love it. makes me feel all summery.
5. Where's your favourite place to be?
well i love snuggling under my duvet when it's all wild and windy outside.
either that or on a beach, but not sunbathing just paddling and walking on the sand:)
6. Where's your least favourite place to be?
the dentist.. work... at the doctors have a cervical smear;-)
7. What's your favourite place to be massaged?
anywhere! i'm not fussy:) but i agree with suzanne about having my hair played with. i love going to the hairdressers simply to have it washed!
8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
urgh.. mind i guess.
9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
6am the alarm goes off.:(
10. What is your favourite Kitchen appliance?
steamer.. seriously! the best wedding present ever!
11. What makes you really angry?
people not listening to me when i'm being serious.
12. If you could play an instrument what would it be?
drums.. i do a good 'air drums' :)
13. Favourite colour?
14. Sports car or SUV?
any that come with a driver!
15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
sort of. i don't really know. that's one thing i do sit on the fence about!
16. Favourite children's book?
too many to list.. but 'the magic faraway tree' ranks up there quite highly!
17. What's your favourite season?
autumn.. cooler than summer, plenty of berries and fruit about to make crumbles and pies, and the promise of christmas:)
18. What is your least favourite household chore?
washing up. drives me insane how much 2 people can go through.
19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be?
to be able to speak many languages
20. If you have a tattoo what is it?
nope, none.. but i did have my nose pierced when i was at uni.
21. Can you juggle?
jobs and commitments yes, balls, no!
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
my nan.. i never really knew her.
23. What's your favourite day?
thursday. nearly the weekend, and far enough away from monday!
24. What's in the boot of your car?
i don't drive, but in our car there is a first aid kit and some boxes.
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
i quite like both to be honest.
I shall tag :