Tuesday, August 29, 2006

*bling*

ok, soi'm getting into this whole 'bling' thing with my scrapping.. i blame it totally on suzanne (but then again she is my scrapping scapegoat!!) at the weekend whilst perusing the aisles of the local poundland i found a make-your-own-bling kit.. bargain!!! little diamantes already on sticky strips.. fab:)

my mayaroad paisley mini book needed something, and it turns out that was it! oh and after half a day of painting it.. it looked terrible.. so back to covering it with paper. i have no idea what to put in it, but i'm decorating for art's sake:)

oh and today i realised i have turned into a snobbish scrapper.. i was looking through what will be my last copy of TSBM (letting my sub go) and it took me till the the middle to find a lo i liked. perhaps it was just one of those days, but i'm being really picky! and that's horrible because that it someone's work, someone's family.. *sigh* perhaps like Dh shouted at me yesterday i do have 'an attitude problem'

on other news, the 2nd window man has been round to measure up.. hopefully we will finally have a date of when we can expect them to be round. it's meant to be the end of this week but i'm wondering now.. work is so busy i can't just take a day off at the moment. it took a whole day last week to work out when i could book day!

ok, off to play with some more paper:)

No comments: